Maandag - Vrijdag:
8:30 - 17:00 uur
Technical Manager | CAD and PDM
The mission of the ISD Group is to support customers as a strong partner, with a global team of +180 employees, to implement engineering processes in an optimal way and thus to make companies more successful. Since its foundation in 1977 ISD has developed into a safe and reliable partner in this field, founded in Germany and now operating worldwide. ISD focuses on the provision of industry-specific knowledge, numerous services such as training courses, and high-quality, self-developed software for engineers.
The CAD and PDM solutions HiCAD and HELiOS offer the user efficient functions, field-tested automation tools, and unique flexibility. HiCAD is a state-of-the-art 2D/3D CAD system with specialized industry solutions for plant and product design, as well as for the entire construction industry, including façade construction. The PDM solution HELiOS facilitates the acquisition, administration, and distribution of documents and information.
The added value for customers is characterized by the fact that every engineering project is faster and easier to develop, produce, assemble, and maintain.
We offer interesting and varied tasks in a technologically challenging environment. As one of the world's leading providers of CAD and PDM solutions, the ISD Group develops and distributes your top-of-the-line software. We are looking for clever minds with analytical skills who do not pass on ready-made solutions but solve problems in direct cooperation with the customer.
To strengthen our service team, we are looking for a Technical Manager that can lead our Technical Team in Cornelius/Davidson NC office.
- As a member of ISD Group USA division reporting to the CEO, North America, you will be responsible for building new business across North America, anticipating future challenges and proposing value-added technology-based solutions with a focus on the Construction, Greenhouse, Façade (tray panel system, Glass, industry), BIM. You will be mandated to generate sales growth by developing new leads and maximizing new business opportunities
- Translate costumers request to a the right implementation plan and send this to the team.
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines of each team member.
- Give technical presentations on conferences like Façade+ and Zaks World of Façade
- +10 years of experience in working in the Façade construction.
- Good technical understanding of 2D/3D CAD and PDM workflows
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Positive, communicative personality with high quality awareness
- Strong focus on a solution- and goal-oriented working method
- A Master technical or engineering degree
Wat wij bieden
If you are interested in working with the best and the brightest to deliver innovative technology solutions, make the move to the ISD Group! We offer challenging work and a commitment to your personal and professional development through in company training and educational assistance. We also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a lucrative rewards-based incentive plan that recognizes over achievement of targets and business growth.
Do you think you have what it takes?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application with salary requirements and earliest possible starting date - preferably online via our application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!