HELiOS 2016 - Service Pack 2
HELiOS 2016 Service Pack 2 is out now. Developmental highlights include:
- Further improvement of the user-friendliness, e.g. direct editing of result lists, the new Article Class and Document Class Explorers, calling of further Admin Tools directly from HELiOS etc.
- Additional safeguarding of the Vault Server. An additional control level ensures that in even cases of faulty transfers from the network as they can occur in very rare cases due to the TCP protocol (e.g. because of hardware or driver defects) no errors can slip into the documents.
- Clearer representation and added convenience for product structure synchronization between HiCAD and HELiOS
- Compatibility with AutoCAD 2017 and Autodesk Inventor 2017
- New HELiOS UI in Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks
- Enhanced Plot Server Add-in for AutoCAD, allowing an automatic conversion of DWG files or other formats to DXF format
- Plot Server Add-in for SolidWorks for printing and conversion to PDF format
- Further enhancement of the EPLAN interface, e.g. article links, BOM synchronization, transfer of changes in HELiOS to EPLAN etc.