Deriving project and folder structures without content
Project and folder structures can be derived very conveniently from SP2 onwards:
- The existing project/folder tree is displayed completely (also mixed where required).
- The user can select projects/folders individually or completely and change project/folders attributes before derivation.
- The workflow can be selected automatically or individually for the projects/folders.
- Restrictions/changes exist with regard to the folders that are created via action lists!
Derive pipe class with content
As of SP2 a new function for pipe classes is available in the HELiOS Desktop: Derive pipe class .... Use this function to create a copy of the pipe class including all its sub-types. Variants can be taken over in their current state or can be derived and assigned to the new pipe class.
Length attributes in British and American representation
For FLOAT attributes of the unit category Length, further settings for the representation can be made from SP2 onwards:
- The unit symbol displayed in the result lists and masks can be switched between British and American representation.
- For the output in result lists, the user can switch between decimal representation and fractional representation.
- When outputting attribute values in the unit Feet, a mixed representation (in feet and inches) is used if necessary.
Copy & Paste attribute values with unit category
When copying & pasting attribute values via the Clipboard, also from one application to another, e.g. from HELiOS to an ERP system or Word, unit categories of FLOAT attributes will be taken into account as follows:
- Copy attribute value copies a value to the clipboard as it is displayed for you in the result list. I.e.: If the unit (e.g. cm or inches) is also displayed in the corresponding result list column, it is also copied.
- When pasting into a target attribute with a different base unit using the Paste attribute value function, the value will then be converted accordingly.
- If no unit was copied to the clipboard, the corresponding number is also interpreted in the standard display unit of the target attribute when it is pasted.
Open, with options: Open drawings in reduced mode
The options dialogue for reduced loading of HiCAD documents (.sza files) has been revised to match the standard you are used to from HiCAD.