HiCAD for facades – Innovative tools for maximum performance
With HiCAD you can realize facade engineering projects conveniently and at high speed thanks to our self-developed, ultra-modern 3-D kernel. Whether glass facades created via bidirectional LogiKal® interface, rear-ventilated facades with the help of the integrated ALUCOBOND tray system or industry facades are required – HiCAD enables a flexible and transparent handling, from the first draft and the creation of the CAD model to the output of production documents. Industry-specific CAD functions for facades, such as the intelligent connections and a wide range of profiles, practice-oriented working techniques and a high degree of automation reduce development times and optimize product quality.
Examples of this include the intelligent connections and profiles, automatisms for the generation of production documents, and the document and drawing management tools in civil engineering (Management + BIM).
Start directly and work flexibly. Whether in 2D, in 3D or in combination of both techniques - HiCAD supports you in every phase of your project with powerful functions.
- Direct transfer of 2-D and 3-D customer data thanks to the market-leading 2-D/3-D associativity in HiCAD
- Detail and connection planning in sectional drawings, detail drawings or in 3-D
- Extensive tools for structural connections
- Integrated index management for reliable traceability
- Automatic identical part search and itemisation for all parts
- Flexibly configurable beam length optimisation
- Transfer of beam machining data via NC-W interface
- Automatic DXF sheet blank generation for all Sheet Metal parts
- Integrated Building Information Modelling (BIM) solution for 3-D data exchange and Concurrent-Engineering
HiCAD - an example of facade construction
The worldwide leading role of the seele GmbH in the realization of extraordinary building shells is the result of the work of renowned architects, highly specialized staff members and multi-CAD capable software including BIM solution and PDM/PLM integration. The sustainable all-in-one solution for civil engineering consists in a combination of HiCAD and HELiOS.
Heiko Ulrich, seele GmbH: "We use almost all HiCAD modules for our projects. The interactions between all components of HiCAD and HEliOS and the know-how of highly specialized employees allow us to benefit from what can be called a perfect workflow.“