The ISD Software und Systeme GmbH takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We keep strictly to the rules of data protection laws. Personal data are only collected to a technically necessary extent on this website. In no case will the collected data be sold or passed on to any third parties for any other reasons. The following declaration provides an overview of how this protection is ensured, which kind of data and for which purpose data are collected.
1. Information about collection of personal data
(1) The following paragraphs inform you on how personal data will be collected during your visit of our website. Personal data are all data that can be referred to you as a person, e.g. name, address, E-mail address(es), user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to Article 4, Paragraph 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU is the ISD Software und Systeme GmbH, Hauert 4, 44227 Dortmund, Germany, email@example.com. You can contact our data protection officer at Datenschutz@agad.de or via our postal address with the addendum “Der Datenschutzbeauftragte” (German for “The Data Protection Officer”).
(3) When you contact us via E-mail or a contact form, the data with which you provided us (your E-mail address, possibly your name) will be saved by us to answer your questions. You can provide us with further data on a voluntary basis to facilitate our contact with you to answer your questions. The data received in the process will be deleted by us as soon as their storage will no longer be necessary, or, if there is a legal obligation to keep them, their processing will be restricted by us.
(4) If we use contracted providers for individual functions of our offer, or if we want to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you in the following in a detailed manner about the relevant processes, including the specified criteria for storage periods.
2. Your rights
(1) You can claim the following rights from us with regard to personal data referring to you:
- The right to obtain information,
- The right to demand correction or deletion of data,
- The right to restrict processing of data,
- The right to object to the processing of data,
- The right to data portability.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us with a data protection supervision authority.
3. Collection of personal data of visitors of our website
(1) In case of a purely informative use of our website, i.e. if you do not register, or otherwise transmit any information to us, we will only collect those personal data that your browser transmits to our Server. If you want to view our website, we will collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. (Legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its UI
- Language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard disk of your computer, assigned to the browser that you used. They provide the party setting the cookie (here: us) with specific information. Cookies cannot run any programs or infect your computer with viruses. They only serve the purpose of making the Internet site more effective and user-friendly.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies the scope and function of which are explained on the following page: https://www.isdgroup.com/en/cookies.html
(1) You can agree to subscribe to our Newsletter that informs you about current news and offers. The advertised products and services are mentioned in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called “double opt-in” procedure for the subscription to our Newsletter. This means that we will send you an E-mail to a specified E-mail address after your subscription. In this E-mail we will ask you to confirm that you want to receive our Newsletter. If you do not confirm your subscription within 14 days, your information will be deleted automatically. Furthermore, we will save your respective IP address and the times of your request for subscription and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to prove your subscription, and, if required, investigate and solve misuses of your personal data.
(3) Mandatory information for obtaining our Newsletter is your E-mail address, Mr./Ms./Dr., First name, Last name, and Post code. All other information can be provided on a voluntary basis. After receiving your confirmation we will store these data to be able to send you the Newsletter. Legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter a of GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to our sending of the Newsletter to you at any time and unsubscribe from the Newsletter. You can do so by clicking on the Unsubscribe link that is provided in every Newsletter E-mail, or via this form on the website: https://www.isdgroup.com/en/news/news_press_releases/newsletter-unsubscribe.html, or via an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a message to the contact data provided in the Imprint section.
5. Online forms
We will collect the personal data that you provide to us when using our online forms (orders of trial versions or student versions, ticket orders, contact request, registrations for training courses, seminars, other ISD events etc.). The data you provided to us via the online forms, such as name, company, E-mail address, phone number etc., will be stored and used by us for the purpose of communication with you. Please note that the data will not be transmitted in encrypted form. Therefore, no confidential information should be sent via the contact forms.
The data will not be passed on to any third parties, neither for commercial nor for non-commercial purposes.
6. ISD account
You have the option to create an ISD account via which we can store your data. Depending on your permission level, the ISD account will give you access to the following platforms: ISD Wiki, ISD Forum, ISD Online Help and ISD Filecenter. When creating an account at “My account”, the data specified by you will be revocably saved. You can delete your user account in your account area at any time.
7. The Remote Support functionality of the ISD Group
For customers with difficult-to-diagnose issues, the ISD Group has added a remote support functionality that enables it to view a customer computer remotely via the Internet in real-time. The Citrix software “GoToAssist” is used for this purpose. This functionality is used only when authorized by the customer and while the customer is at the computer unless the customer authorizes longer durations of remote access while he or she is not at the computer. The functionality enhances the customer’s ability to explain and demonstrate the problem being experienced.
For remote support, the customer initiates a secure connection with a support engineer of the ISD Group, enabling the support engineer to either view or take control of the customer’s system. In order to create this connection, the customer will download a small client to his / her system that will communicate with the support engineer’s computer. This connection will be encrypted via a 128-bit secured socket layer to ensure that no data transmitted between the customer system and the ISD support engineer is compromised. The communication between the two computers takes place via a server at Citrix Online. Detailed information on the utilized software, including a Security Whitepaper, can be found at: www.gotoassist.com
Before the screen contents on the user’s computer are transmitted, the user will be asked if he/she wants to allow such transmission. The customer retains full control of his / her system throughout the session. If at any time during this session the customer wishes to terminate the remote connection, he / she may do so and upon termination the client will be completely removed from the customer’s system, and the ISD support engineer will no longer be able to view or access the customer’s system.
The ISD Group treats all information it receives during a remote support session as confidential and proprietary customer information received for technical support purposes.
8. Use of Google Analytics
(1) The ISD websites (isdgroup.com and help.isdgroup.com) use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider.
(2) Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This ensures that IP addresses will be processed in a shortened form, making their linking to particular persons impossible. Should the data collected about you contain any personal reference, these will be excluded immediately, instantly deleting the personal data in this way.
You can also suppress the data collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. This will set an opt-out-cookie that will prevent the collection of your data when you will visit this website:
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and constantly improve the utilization of our website. The evaluated statistics help us improve our offers and make our website more interesting for our users. For exceptional cases where personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has agreed to respect the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of GDPR.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Terms of Service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
(7) Furthermore, this website uses Google Analytics for an analysis of groups of visitors across multiple devices, which is carried out via User ID. In your User Account at “My data”, “Personal data” you have the option to deactivate the analysis of your use of the website.
9. Use of Matomo
(1) The websites of the ISD Group (isdgroup.com, wiki.isdgroup.com, forum.isgroup.com and help.isdgroup.com) use the web analysis service Matomo to analyse and constantly improve the utilization of our website. The evaluated statistics help us improve our offers and make our website more interesting for our users. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of GDPR.
(2) For this analysis cookies (see § 3 for further information) will be stored on your computer. The data collected in this way will be stored by the responsible person exclusively on his/her Server in [Germany]. You can suppress the data evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. Please note that if you prevent the storage of cookies, not all areas of this website may be accessible to you. The storage of cookies can be prevented by a corresponding setting in your browser. To prevent the use of Matomo, remove the following checkmark, which will activate the opt-out plugin:
10. Use of wiredminds
This website uses products and services by the wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) for marketing and optimisation purposes. Data will be collected, processed and stored, from which user profiles under pseudonyms will be created. Where possible and reasonable, the user profiles will be completely anonymized. For this purpose, cookies may be used. Cookies are small text files that are saved in the Internet browser of the visitor of a website and enable the recognition of the Internet browser. The collected data, which can also contain personal data, will be transmitted to wiredminds, or will be directly collected by wiredminds. wiredminds has the right to use information that was left by visiting the websites to create anonymized user profiles. The data obtained in this way will neither be used to identify the visitor of this website without the explicit consent of the person concerned, nor will they be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. If IP addresses are collected, these will be anonymized immediately after their collection by deleting the last set of numbers. You can withdraw your agreement to a future collection, processing and storage of data at any time.
11. Links and referenced to other websites
Our website contains links to other, external websites. Please note that we are neither responsible for the contents of websites of third parties nor for their compliance with data protection provisions.
ISD uses technical and organizational safety measures to protect your personal data collected by us against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, damage or unauthorized access. Our safety measures are constantly being improved in the course of technological progress.
13. Legal effectiveness
This disclaimer shall be regarded as part of the website from which reference is made to this page. If parts or individual formulations of this text should not, no longer, or not completely, comply with the current valid legal situation, all other parts of the document shall remain unaffected regarding their content and validity.
Your trust is important to us. Therefore, we are always available to you to answer your questions concerning the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions that could not be answered by this data privacy statement, or if you wish to obtain further information on any of the topics stated herein, please contact the responsible data protection supervisor at: email@example.com